Saturday, July 13, 2013

ALDI's Grocery Store is coming to Richmond in 2014!!!!

Photo: There's a new discount grocery store coming to Richmond in 2014.

Aldi is coming to Richmond in 2014! The Richmond Time Dispatch just posted an article saying that Aldi will be here (did not disclose where in Richmond) later in 2014! 

If you have never been to Aldi then you are in for a treat! There is one in Fredericksburg. They offer GREAT price and they even carry organic! When I went to visit my sisters in Pittsburgh last month- I went to Aldi everyday! I bought a bunch of stuff to take home with me (Olive Oil, Raisins, Real Vanilla Extract, String Cheese, Produce and lots more). 

I have been saying for the longest that we need another grocery chain in this area so I am very happy to see Aldi coming!
post signature


Post a Comment

Chat with me and other fellow savers