Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome NBC12 Viewers!


Welcome NBC12 Viewers! Thanks for stopping by my site! My name is Tiffany and I am a Probation Officer for Henrico County by day and a frugal blogger at night! Please take a moment to check out my site! I post store deals, free samples to requests, coupons to print a lots more! 

Here is the information about my upcoming coupon classes-please do not contact me about any registration questions/issues. You will need to contact the Times Dispatch or the Dumbaton Library! Thanks!


Couponing

Couponing 101 Class/Coupon Swap-Sponsored by Times Dispatch
Where: John Tyler Community College-Chester Location
When: Tuesday, January 22nd from 6:30-8:30pm
Cost: FREE!

How to Register:

Times Dispatch Website

Class at John Tyler is now full! Sorry! Couponing 101 Class/Coupon Swap
Where: Dumbarton Library
When: Saturday, January 26th from 10:30am-Noon
Cost: FREE!

How to Register:
You can register on the Library's website with your Library Card Number or call 804-290-9400

As of 1/17 there are 23 seats left!

I also have some other upcoming classes that I will post more info about when the date gets closer:
2/19/13: Goochland Recs and Parks
3/23/13: Glen Allen Library
3/26/13: Goochland Recs and Parks
4/18/13: Rockville Branch Library


I also teach private coupon classes (Homes, churches, places of employment, etc)
I have several dates available for January and February if you are interested!
January: 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th, 31st
February: 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th, 30th

Information about my private coupon classes
E-Mail me at YoungandFrugalinva(at)gmail(dot)com to book a class!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with me and other fellow savers