Friday, January 11, 2013

Mailbox Goodies (1/11)



Finally nice to get some freebies in the mail today!

  • Free samples from Airborne plus $1.50 off coupon (No longer available to request)
  • Coupon from John Frieda for FREE hair color or color preserving Shampoo or Conditioner (Not sure how I got this-I do receive their weekly emails)
  • Survey from MySurvey.com (usually I get their surveys by e-mail but when they mail me paper surveys, once I send it back-they will mail me a few dollars!)
  • Expired Coupons from readers-I have received several packages of coupons from readers this week! Thanks so much. Next batch of coupons will be shipped first week of February so you still have time to mail your coupons!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Where can I mail the expired coupons?

    ReplyDelete

Chat with me and other fellow savers